Have you made the mistake of purchasing a Mahindra branded vehicle? If you have not then we commend you for doing your homework! You can stop reading this and get on with your life.
Luckily yo will never require our assistance. We are a NGO our mission is to get Mahindra Mahindra & Mahindra Pty.Ltd the hell out of South Africa.
out of South Africa.
this advise will save you years of down time. Including blow engines, used vehicles being sold as new
If you purchased a 'new' vehicle there is a likely chance that the electronics have been tampered with this is what I found to my horror when I took the vehicle for the first service.
@MahindraRise @anandmahindra I need your help! Please! Urgent #CEOMahindra @CEOMahindra
I PAID FOR A HOSEPIPE & RECEIVED A STRAW.
I KNOW I WILL PAY DEARLY FOR STANDING UP TO YOUR BILLION (USD) ORGANIZATION! WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS YOU WILL SLAP ME WITH THE BIGGEST & MOST EXPENSIVE LEGAL AID MONEY CAN BUY. I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING I HAVE. ITS WORTH IT IF I CAN SAVE EVEN ONE OTHER HUMAN BEING FROM HAVING THEIR LIFE SAVING 'STOLEN'
What reason has this individual got to lie? Your branch in Alberton who told a purchaser he will deliver a vehicle with specs and upgrades that had been CHARGED AND INVOICED.
There were charges for these upgrades. what was received was nothing like the item promised and guaranteed by the dealer.
However your company gave me permission to build Mahindra websites to promote your brand. I was not getting a free vehicle as I explained if I was given monetary reward how could anyone believe I was telling the truth.
I am telling the truth. If I was making this up if I was not telling the truth I would never expose myself like this when I struggle to write and will never be able to defend myself against companies of attorneys who you can afford to pay thousands of rand per hour.
Sure salespeople stretch the truth, a moral deficiency common among the sales professionals THE world over.
However this is something very different.
"THIS WAS ANOTHER THING ALTOGETHER THIS WAS A SALE BASED ON DIRECT LIES DIRECT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR ON THE PART OF THE SELLER" THEN HE GOES ON TO THREATEN THE BUYER THAT IS BIZARRE.
HOW MANY HUMAN BEINGS HAVE YOU THREATENED. THIS IS NOT MAHINDRA HOWEVER YOU ARE AN EXTENSION OF THE GROUP & I DO NOT BELIEVE MAHINDRA USES PHYSICAL THREATS TO STOP CUSTOMERS FROM RETURNING VEHICLES OR REPORTING SALES PEOPLE BUT THEN AGAIN
THE DEALER & MANAGEMENT KNOW WHAT YOU GET UP TO AND THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS SUBJECT TO YOU BEING CAUGHT IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU 'TAKE THE FALL' DO THEY KNOW IT WAS YOUR IN TENSION TO LEAVE MAHINDRA?
I AM WILLING TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST WITH YOU AND LET THE QUESTION BE ASKED IF YOU OR I MENTIONED THESE WORDS.
- I AM GOING TO BUY A BASEBALL BAT
- I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
I BELIEVE MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS NOT 100% ACCURATE ALL THE TIME BUT IF THE TEST IS OVER 75% CORRECT THAT THIS LANGUAGE WAS USED BY YOU THEN BEING UNBIASED & NOT INVOLVED I WOULD BELIEVE THE WRITER WHO OFFERS TO GO AHEAD WITH THESE TESTS.
OR What you did to this buyer is harm thousands of starving people as the job required a vehicle with a certain clearance with certain abilities.
The vehicle was not built to take the 18 inch or whatever tires that was promised. The vehicle is not built to support 245/250 mm of clearance I may have the figures wrong but whatever you reply these are the facts what your salesperson promised to deliver vehicles subject to these specs.
This was no error as being in the motor trade I know this was an experienced sales person who believed his youth and ego could get away with the literal murder of many.
After making it clear it was a religious holiday then not only insulting their religion you try and force a customer to keep a vehicle that they do not want
NOT BUYERS REMORSE NOT IN THE LEAST THIS WAS LIKE ORDERING A HOSEPIPE AND RECEIVING A STRAW.
That is bizarre in my business forget the warranty unless its 2 weeks later but the next day in the light I realized why the vehicle was delivered at night and the 22 page agreement was only provided when you knew I could not read it due to divine & personal reasons so in effect you used my religion to attack me.
If one can spend a lifetime saving money and then have some salesman lie and cheat you not to mention forcing you to keep a vehicle that is totally different to the type or capacity of vehicle that was promised and guaranteed just so one individual can reach their target number of sales for the month! Trust me when I say this is only the beginning of a lifetime of payback as you can bring me a bottle of cheap white wine with gas forced into it but you will not make me drink it!
Over and it will cost a lot more than the salesman or dealer who refused to speak to a customer who had just paid them a sum of ZAR 360 000.00 this is going to be the costliest ripoff of your life-time.
I know you want to be fired and work for Toyota or Ford but do not think I am doing it for you as I will follow you until you have made this right.
The cost will double and triple and I systematically find the justice one way or the other!
After I was ripped of and lied to multiple times causing me a huge loss community website including multiple social media portals not to harm or expose anyone but to hopefully prevent others from making the same mistake I did.
I am looking at the long term and hope to develop an upgrade for the Mahindra 4x4 enthusiasts that offer the Mahindra D/C 4x4 as a genuine affordable option for those looking for a decent 4x4 vehicle subject to the parking assist and all the other promised accessories otherwise trying to charge an extra ZAR 3500.00 or whatever for a vehicle that is impossible to drive and park without a passenger to watch the rear as the vehicle was meant to be or have all the items I believe it is simple greed that Mahindra ZA is their own worst enemy!
Why do all the specs. of this vehicle claim the hill assist the parking assist.
"Am I to believe your top salesman does not know that the Pikup D/C 4x4 cannot take 17-inch tires never mind 18-inch? Why was the vehicle never booked into your workshop for the suspension upgrade?
The reason is simple you are not stupid why waste time on booking the time in your workshop if what was promised was not possible"
How is this possible I can understand a mistake but your top salesperson making so many mistakes something here is not right something here needs to be sorted out as this will become huge!
This does not make sense. If you ask me there is no way I would have purchased the vehicle without ordering the park assist not to mention the other items.
Just the park assist I would have paid for and saved a 3 day ordeal why was it not offered. I cannot believe even your average salesperson would not try and sell something that is so obviously required to operate this vehicle!
There is a very simple answer! How can something like lets take a key why was a 2nd key not offered it would be an easy sell!
Same reason if you have already told the customer the extra key is included then you cannot try and sell them an extra key!
I can tell you it was included in the sale the same goes for the downhill assist I was told that by your top salesman that in Low Range with downhill assist the vehicle drives itself why was none of these items offered that does not make sense!
Currently the Mahindra 4x4 including the Double Cab can only compete with the likes of Toyota Mazda etc. if the purchaser is willing to spends over
ZAR 100 000.00 making it even at the reduced price not an affordable option but the most expensive option not to mention the loss of warranty etc.
We endeavor to change this and design an affordable Mahindra upgrade to match the best high street vehicles.
Currently the struggle for parts and accessories that may be available at hugely inflated prices from the Mahindra dealers only!
The hundreds of fitment centers around the country who carry or will happily work on Ford's Toyota's etc. refuse to work on Mahindra. The choose not to upgrade Mahindra 4x4 as those who know about 4x4 vehicles would never touch the vehicle. For the simple reasons it would cost more to get the Mahindra up to spec. than paying the higher price for a high street vehicle!
It’s not worth the effort for 1 or 2 Mahindra purchasers like myself they quietly say to themselves what a fool and note the following.
- One fitment center did offer to add new suspension the cost around R 30 000.00 When I asked how much extra clearance I would get they thought it a joke as I thought by raising the torsion bars by 3 cm I would gain 3 cm of clearance the answer they gave me and then the same answer I received for another 3 suspension and motor vehicle people was this by raising the torsion bars to their highest level exactly what the salesman offered to do for me to gain clearance if not possible as the vehicle remains at the same height. He dealer who must have known told me this knowingly the cause of the sale was the fact of gaining clearance. The only way to gain clearance is to lift the entire chassis excuse my ignorance or fit larger tires!
- Mahindra claim the salesperson that assisted me was their best or one of the best and experienced salesman at Mahindra SA!
- How is it possible this experienced motor vehicle salesman did not know that by raising the torsion bars not only would it Not create 1 mm of extra clearance it may also cause the ride to be harsh if not put my life in danger??
- Mahindra ZA, if we are describing the same salesperson how is it possible that this experienced charming motor vehicle and 4x4 enthusiast who has driven a number of 4x4 courses even claiming a level 4 course where the Mahindra DC 4x4 not upgraded beat the Ford 3.2 l Pikup that has standard at least 235 mm clearance I would say more than that but this is the figure your experienced salesman gave me he swore and promised and guaranteed by lifting the torsion bars I would have the same clearance if not more than the high street pickups ready for level 4 courses plus I could fit 17 plus inch tires and them by chance the vehicle had these larger tires I believe all of this was to increase the monthly sales record if that is how your top salesperson became your top salesperson I am embarrassed and very very angry as it is my belief that I was ripped of by your experienced sales person the chances such an esteemed experienced individual told me that he would increase the clearance on the vehicle pointing to the place the park assist and camera lenses is or would be on the DC 4x4 model I shudder and believe you must make this right as there is not a chance I will accept lies and bullshit from your organization!
- Is this South Africa during Apartheid when the master or Madam sitting on her throne and does not take calls from customers who have just paid her hundreds of thousands of rand!
- Sorry excuse me lekker cracker! I will email India and I will explain what Mahindra South Africa do to increase their monthly sales not to mention their special 20 page contract! So smart to prevent the ZA law from protecting customers from crooked dealers! taking with 20 page contracts eliminating or making the sale or return of a vehicle when I believe this warrants a full refund plus extra for the time and trouble you have caused my family and myself.
I am embarrassed for your company! is your best salesman than you better look carefully at how you are gaining sales so far I see two ways by telling stories serious 'lies' and changing your sales contract to ensure the lies cannot come back to bite you.
- 7 day legal consumer right to return a product if the specs or performance that was given by your employee was false or wrong never mind the many other incorrect facts told to me by this outstanding salesman
- Mahindra 4x4 we are trying to save other South Africans the harsh lesson learned by purchasing a Mahindra for off-road and this is the fact I will never accept what you have done is criminal!